Welcome!

This is just a bit about me...I think blogging is a great creative outlet. Not to mention the fact that I love to talk, so this is just like talking about all the thoughts that go through my mind each day and sharing it with you! Aren't YOU lucky?!

About Me

My photo
Somewhere, Indiana, United States
I am a wife, mother and all around fun person. I love life and am grateful for the smallest things.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coupons are Fabulous!

Now this is great, I went shopping with my mother in law over the weekend, and she had cut out nearly every 39 cent Walgreens coupon in their ad and some others. When we got to the register with our combined order of over $40, I handed the cashier our handful of coupons, and our bill ended up being just under $30! This is a great example of coupons at work. I was ecstatic! I mean I have been doing everything without coupons for so long, now I can't even imagine not going out and getting a deal.

No comments:

Dunkin!

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

My Life, My Music