Welcome!

This is just a bit about me...I think blogging is a great creative outlet. Not to mention the fact that I love to talk, so this is just like talking about all the thoughts that go through my mind each day and sharing it with you! Aren't YOU lucky?!

About Me

My photo
Somewhere, Indiana, United States
I am a wife, mother and all around fun person. I love life and am grateful for the smallest things.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Football Dayz

I had this on here before, and I will say it again, this is all about football pride! LOL That is my son on the left, I love that he chose to wear the pink bandana. Either this picture will totally embarrass him later on, or it will become part of a scrapbrook! Better yet maybe I will turn it into a poster... Hmmm.
Anyway, Tony did great this past football season, and won two awards. It is time for wrestling now and he is doing pretty well. I am very proud! He is althetic, smart and very funny.

1 comment:

Slywy said...

I dunno; the other boy pointing to his man boobs probably has more to be embarrassed about. :)

Dunkin!

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

My Life, My Music