Welcome!

This is just a bit about me...I think blogging is a great creative outlet. Not to mention the fact that I love to talk, so this is just like talking about all the thoughts that go through my mind each day and sharing it with you! Aren't YOU lucky?!

About Me

My photo
Somewhere, Indiana, United States
I am a wife, mother and all around fun person. I love life and am grateful for the smallest things.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

drugstore.com


Hello! A friend of mine told me about this site and I think its great. Not on all products, but for alot of brand name and products that I use regularly the prices are great and they ship directly to your home, sometimes by the next day. This is a nice option when you are busy, or simply just want to shop online! You may end up saving quite a bit of cash. Whatever your local drugstore is whether it be Walgreens, CVS, or Eckerd, I would compare first and then decide if drugstore.com is worth your while. For me it is, I like it alot. Sometimes my puppy food is even a good price. And of course, always check out the clearance section!






1 comment:

Slywy said...

I won't tell you what I've bought here. ;)

Dunkin!

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

My Life, My Music