Welcome!

This is just a bit about me...I think blogging is a great creative outlet. Not to mention the fact that I love to talk, so this is just like talking about all the thoughts that go through my mind each day and sharing it with you! Aren't YOU lucky?!

About Me

My photo
Somewhere, Indiana, United States
I am a wife, mother and all around fun person. I love life and am grateful for the smallest things.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the Season to Give Chocolate



Chocolate, a second on the lips, forever on the hips. I have gotten so MUCH chocolate from vendors for the holidays I don't even know what to do with it, other than to regift it, or give it away! I am very appreciative, but I just find it so ironic that in January everyone will be on the healthy kick, and all the while we have stuffed our faces full of chocolates with unknown fillings.. That mystery always makes me laugh, some companies refuse to use the ever useful map and so you go through biting your way through a few different ones to find what you want. Good grief! I am going to hide this most recent gift and do my best not to eat every last morsel. Wish me luck and hey, if you want some of it, I will be happy to share!

No comments:

Dunkin!

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

My Life, My Music