Welcome!

This is just a bit about me...I think blogging is a great creative outlet. Not to mention the fact that I love to talk, so this is just like talking about all the thoughts that go through my mind each day and sharing it with you! Aren't YOU lucky?!

About Me

My photo
Somewhere, Indiana, United States
I am a wife, mother and all around fun person. I love life and am grateful for the smallest things.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Silent Night.

It will be a silent night for me tonight that's for sure! I have lost my voice and am trying to find it. .. This cold and cough has beaten me down for at least a week now. I hope to find my voice soon, because not talking for me is NOT good :-)

I am sure my family is fine with it, LOL but I am in the office today and it should be fun trying to answer the phone with a raspy, barely there voice.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Dunkin!

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

My Life, My Music